Author Topic: autosounds in newcastle  (Read 1828 times)

Offline jasonpi

• I live here
autosounds in newcastle
« on: 20 January 2004, 21:35 »
just thought i would let anyone know who lives in the northeast or in particular know that autosounds in newcastle  are great for audio installation and purchasing nice blokes who cant do enough for you. normally get great deals on products. great boot builds quality service and very reasonable...to purchase goods ask for johnathan, iain or steve for installations ask for barry...you wont be dissapointed.
ive been going there for a couple of years now and they are the best at what they do
« Last Edit: 20 January 2004, 21:35 by jasonpi »

Offline daros

• GTI forum regular
Re:autosounds in newcastle
« Reply #1 on: 27 March 2004, 14:14 »
Have been there today Jason asking for advice about mp3/cd units around the 150 mark. Spoke to Iain for around 15mins on the matter and he was very helpful.....got the impression nothing will be too much trouble for them.
Was also happy to quote me slightly reduced prices once i mentioned i had been shopping around online, whivh from experience, isn't the norm!!.

Would like to add my recommendation to yours :)

David

ps expect to be going back next week to buy a Pioneer DEH-P3600MP unit for ?146 ;D

Offline Greeny

• Not said much yet
Re:autosounds in newcastle
« Reply #2 on: 14 April 2004, 23:32 »
Might pop in for one of those mobile hands free jobbies if they do 'em. U at Blaydon? Stone hoose on hill y'see? Original lookin' motor, looks canny.