Author Topic: Ace Cafe  (Read 4226 times)

Offline Yann

• Not said much yet
Ace Cafe
« on: 26 March 2013, 10:07 »
Anyone going to the meet at Ace Cafe tonight?????

Offline kalpsn2000

• Not said much yet
Re: Ace Cafe
« Reply #1 on: 04 April 2013, 16:18 »
Not been to an Ace Café meet (even though its just down the road for me) but I plan to be at the next one on 30th April :afro:
New: White Mk7.5 GTI (Standard...for now :smiley:)
Gone but not forgotten:
Diamond Black 2007 (56) Golf GTI 3Dr DSG ¦ 18" Monza II's ¦ Cruise control ¦ MFSW with Paddles ¦ Highline ¦ Rear parking sensors ¦ RCD500 to RNS510 C LED to Kenwood DNX521DAB ¦ Lowered on H&R springs ¦ R32 Rear bumper ¦ BCS Powervalve Sports R32 style TBE ¦ LED Rear Lights ¦ PDT Stage 1 ¦ NQSBBK ¦ 12mm Spacers ¦

Offline Yann

• Not said much yet
« Reply #2 on: 04 April 2013, 16:22 »
It's a really good meet, I was surprised at the amount of cars there last time to say how cold it was.

Offline cole the mechanic

• Just got here
« Reply #3 on: 08 April 2013, 21:03 »
Hi I'm new here.  Just bought a Gti. I've never been to ace cafe. Is it any good?

analogue_rogue

« Reply #4 on: 08 April 2013, 22:09 »
oooh im not far I could make it there :-D

Offline Yann

• Not said much yet
« Reply #5 on: 09 April 2013, 11:10 »
It's the last Tuesday of every month, I've been three or four times now an always enjoyed it. Come along and see I'd be surprised if you don't enjoy it. Yann

Offline Lewy

• I live here
« Reply #6 on: 25 June 2013, 23:05 »
Oh dear...... another chav fest.

I haven't been here in over 7yrs, and I won't be going back either.

The caraudiosecurity's cars were stunning, but the p ricks in their cars racing around outside on the main road was unbelievable.  Maybe it's my age, maybe not, but what an awful experience.

Offline Yann

• Not said much yet
« Reply #7 on: 26 June 2013, 11:01 »
I didn't think it's that bad. Yes I agree some people act stupid but I'm yet to go to a meet where there isn't someone acting a p rick. And theres some stunning a cars there to. Sorry if you think we're all chavs and aren't up to your standards but like you said you don't need to come again.

Offline Lewy

• I live here
« Reply #8 on: 26 June 2013, 22:42 »
Mate, you need to realise I've been on the planet a while, and this is not the first meet I have ever been to.

Are you acting as the sole representative for the people there last night?

You're right, I don't need to go again, thanks for letting me know.

Offline Yann

• Not said much yet
« Reply #9 on: 27 June 2013, 08:42 »
No I'm not acting as the sole representative but it does piss me off when someone comes along and try's to slate something for no good reason. I ran a page on Facebook and asked what people thought of the meet after your comments and it was agreed that one or two were acting up but for the amount that was there I think everyone was well behaved, there's always going to be someone that wants to show off. Lets be honest how many people did you see doing burn out? None. How many did you see drifting? None. How many people did you see doing hand brake slides? None. So apart from a couple of people who were speeding up and down who were probably not nothing to do with the meet, you come on here and slate what is a good meet, people will see your comments and be put off coming and there's no need for it. If you think it was so badly behaved try one of the jap nights up there.