Author Topic: WOWO website  (Read 5756 times)

Offline GTIoxford

• Not said much yet
Re: WOWO website
« Reply #20 on: 21 November 2014, 10:46 »
Hi Neil,

Thanks for the prompt reply / shipping.

Initial observations - very impressed with bag etc., more importantly the product itself. You can see / feel the quality straight away, it literally fits like a glove!

Will be hopefully putting it to the test on Sunday - weather permitting!!

Thanks again. GTIOxford  :grin:
Golf GT 170 TDi | Used to have a MK6 GTI | Insta/Twit: harryverran

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
« Reply #21 on: 21 November 2014, 17:02 »
No worries and thanks for the initial reaction feedback.

Cheers

Neil

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
« Reply #22 on: 22 November 2014, 16:36 »
Mitt ordered. I've been using my 'best' one on the daily cars, so need one to be gentle on the Mk2's new paint.
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
« Reply #23 on: 22 November 2014, 17:03 »
Mitt ordered. I've been using my 'best' one on the daily cars, so need one to be gentle on the Mk2's new paint.

Nice one Dubber, you won't be disappointed.

I'll make sure it gets despatched on Monday.

Cheers

Neil

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #24 on: 26 November 2014, 22:36 »
Just been having a look at your new microfibre cloth set.

http://www.wo-wo.co.uk/shop/polish

That's an impressive price for 4 mf and a dedicated glass cloth, very tempted.  Colours match me car too  :laugh:
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11

Offline Wo-Wo

• Forum Supporter
  • I live here
  • www.wo-wo.co.uk
« Reply #25 on: 27 November 2014, 11:45 »
Thanks Bec you beat me to it!!!

Yes the remain infer of the launch range is available on the website and don't forget the urlybird discount code is still live.

We're really please with how the range looks and feels. The drying towel is my favourite due to its size, we made it a bit smaller so it's really manageable and the absorbency is great.

Happy shopping everyone, don't forget these are great stocking filler gifts too!!!

Offline Booth11

• Serious forum addict
« Reply #26 on: 27 November 2014, 13:13 »
Thanks Bec you beat me to it!!!

Yes the remain infer of the launch range is available on the website and don't forget the urlybird discount code is still live.

We're really please with how the range looks and feels. The drying towel is my favourite due to its size, we made it a bit smaller so it's really manageable and the absorbency is great.

Happy shopping everyone, don't forget these are great stocking filler gifts too!!!

Haha, well I saw them on the WoWo facebook page but didn't see the towel, looks good too.  I prefer a slighly smaller towel too and only use the bigger ones for blotting the roof.
Black Beauty: MK7 R 5dr DSG, DBP, 19" Pretoria, DCC, Vienna leather, Keyless, Dynaudio, DNS Pro, Rear camera, HBA
2012 MK6 GTI DSG
2008 MK5 GTI DSG
2005 MK5 GTI Manual

https://www.flickr.com/photos/booth11