Author Topic: Photography forum????  (Read 5289 times)

Offline topher

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
  • fully functioning
Re: Photography forum????
« Reply #20 on: 21 December 2005, 10:52 »
I dont see the advantage of this over the gallery. BUT how about something slightly different..

A sticky topic at the head of each mk section, where EVERY post must contain a picture of the relevant mk golf. So if you want to comment on a picture, you either have to take a photo yourself or find a pic of a sweet golf on the net and post it along with your comment. This would build up a good stock of pictures of each variant golf so every time someone posts "anyone got a pic of a mk2 on porsche wheels" etc.. they can just look in that thread.

Simples rules such as no posting the same pic twice, no quoting, no pics of the wrong type of golf, no posts without pics.. posts breaking the rules get deleted instantly. Whatcha think ?

Oh and anyone wanting to post arty picturesque photos, or photos of cars other than golfs, yer in the wrong forum :grin:

Offline HARDCOR3

• I live here
« Reply #21 on: 21 December 2005, 10:56 »
sounds like not a bad idea to me, easy enough to find pics of yer relavant Mk golf without having to trawl all over lookin for em.......are ya gonna open the threads and sticky em up with summ jizz, n we can get stickin some pics in em??????......... :huh:

:santa:

Offline Len

• 10k hero
  • Guardian of the Seas, Protector of Waves
« Reply #22 on: 21 December 2005, 14:30 »
Now that sounds better toph.

Far better than the original one! :tongue:

Ah the boiler suit - my claim to fame! Help!
Mystic Blue Mk3 16v + Black Mk5 Gti 05 plate + Peugeot 405 Mi16

www.sas.org.uk
www.the-ace.org.uk

Offline golfpro

• I live here
  • If in doubt, pay someone else to do it!
« Reply #23 on: 21 December 2005, 14:58 »
yeah i like the sound of that. Will be a good way to do it, havin relevant pics in the relevant sections.

thats the best mk3 ive seen..ever! its just clean and subtle.. :cool:

Offline jv

• Administrator
  • Serious forum addict
« Reply #24 on: 19 February 2006, 21:30 »
'dub rides' section added underneath chat vw related. thought it the best way to let people add pics of their cars and discuss/get feedback on their work.

the 'dub projects' section is still there and meant for people doing long term work on their car that they want to document regular updates about.

if the 'dub rides' section gets a mess then it can be split and put underneath each mk section.

oh, plus the good old gallery is still in existance :)
Buy site stuff!
GolfGTI.co.uk - merchandise

Support the forum charity!
Forum Charity