Author Topic: GTi Stereo Fault?  (Read 3021 times)

Offline Jim_mk7.5

• I live here
Re: GTi Stereo Fault?
« Reply #10 on: 29 October 2018, 14:44 »
Going to call the dealer tomorrow and ask, also our auto lights are coming on in sun light even though the setting is set to "Late", wonder if this is part of an update to the stereo?

Re auto lights they do often come on more this time of year and often when the the sun is very low and bright.
NOW - 330e M Sport
GONE - 2018 Mk7.5 GTI Performance 5dr DSG, Tungsten Silver, 2017 Mk7.5 GTI 5dr DSG, Indium Grey

Offline jaceyboy

• I live here
« Reply #11 on: 29 October 2018, 16:25 »
Car is booked into the dealer on 8th November to check it out, they did say the auto lights thing could be related to the infotainment system, also there is a recall for the electronic handbrake which will be done, as for this time of the year the lights coming on im not sure thats right because even in the summer is was doing it

MK7 GTi

Offline jaceyboy

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 09 November 2018, 17:50 »
Just a little update on this, the car went into VW yesterday, called them today for an update and they advised they have had to order a new infotainment system for the car, wont be getting it back until Monday at earliest, they've also done an update to the electronic parking brake

MK7 GTi