Author Topic: evenin ppls  (Read 1664 times)

Offline mikey

• Just got here
evenin ppls
« on: 31 December 2004, 14:10 »
hows things?

just thought i'd pop in and see how things are?  :grin:

just picked up my mk2 GTi on a D plate y'day. now its nothing much, just a run about while a build my project, my ford puma which i smashed (well rolled into a pond) a month and a half ago!  :cry:

the mk2 has just had the big bumpers fitted, needs the fogs, think it has 90 spec arches but in need of sills and gti door mouldings!!!

also runnin on 17" wolfrace ikons but need to be dropped slightly i think

Offline AdamB

• I live here
  • The Perfect Storm
Re: evenin ppls
« Reply #1 on: 31 December 2004, 15:23 »
Hey Mikey, I think you will be kissing goodbye to the Puma. Once the VW bug bites, all other cars go out the window!!
Welcome to the site, though. and hope to see a few pics in the gallery soon.
Ads
I don't own this anymore - I just can't be arsed to change the picture

Dinky

« Reply #2 on: 31 December 2004, 15:50 »
Hey Mikey!
Contemplated a puma me self before buyin the golf,always had a soft spot for the puma racin since seein one at a RSOC National Day i went to with the bloke but havin drove one,after buyin the cabrio,i no which car i prefer mate-n it dont got a ford badge! :wink:

Diane :kiss:

mrwotto

« Reply #3 on: 01 January 2005, 10:30 »
Welcome to the forum mate

Offline mikey

• Just got here
« Reply #4 on: 01 January 2005, 13:52 »
the FRP (ford racing pumas) are something else i tell thee!!
im lookin to buy one in the future but as the cheapest ones just now are still sittin at 9-10k then i'll hold off

unfortunatly i have too long left to pay on the puma to just drop it so over time i'm gonna strip the interior and fit racin seats, harness etc and go for the F2 wide arch kit (similar to frp but wider still). the puma will end up just as a toy and for use on the track when the owners club organise them every so often

i've always had the vw bug. my first car was a mk2 polo, followed by a nova then a mk2 gti before i was banned then had a spell away from cars while i sat the ban out then went for the puma. hadnt planned on buyin it untill i seen it sittin nice and shiney in the showroom!! lol

plans for the golf arent much, got a couple of wee niggles to sort first like noisy fuel pump, leakin sun roof, heater controls not movin over to let air blow on w/screen.

then plans will be to drop it, sills and door mouldings, remove the front door quarterlights and fit the one piece glass.

still tryin to work the wiring behind the stereo up cos i need some decent tunes altho i get the feelin i'm gonna have to run all new cables for the speakers! lol

i'll put some pics up in the gallery of the car just now, and i'll also put a couple up showin the pumas demise!! should raise a laugh or two!!! lol

redcarboy

« Reply #5 on: 04 January 2005, 13:06 »
  Velcome.   :smiley: