Author Topic: Horney's trying sensible again. Abominable Snowman content.  (Read 16224 times)

Offline DubFan

• I live here
Welcome to the Skoda club Nick.

The Yeti is practically a VW Tiguan and they are very good towing cars, my parents are considering one for their next tow-car.
In fact I just got a tow bar fitted to my Skoda. I used these guys to get it fitted at home towbar2u.com

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
  • Racing, Trackdays, Starwars.
Collection day has arrived!

Got this loan Yeti because when I went to pick up mine it was faulty. by Nicholas Horne, on Flickr

Now those of you with a trained eye will notice this Yeti is not black and is also a facelift. This is because when I went to collect mine it wouldn't start until a jump pack was used. CDG have lent me this until they can sort mine and deliver it to me. Disappointed not to have my new car but can't complain at the service or attitude of the dealer which has been excellent so far.

Offline MrBounce

• I live here
  • Bora TDi 130 Highline - usually filthy.
Don't like them as much in a light colour...  :wink:

Keeping schtum. Mostly.

Offline Organisys

• I live here
  • Old and Slow...
Yours is black right? Murdered it out!!

... it's turned into a fashion show for poofters.

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
I am thinking of wrapping the chrome grill surround black.

Offline Organisys

• I live here
  • Old and Slow...

... it's turned into a fashion show for poofters.

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
The Yeti has arrived and I took it out for a McD's drive through lunchtime potter.

Untitled by Nicholas Horne, on Flickr

Very happy over all with a only a couple of gripes. The new tyres that were fitted were supposed to be mid range. They're not, they're budgets of a brand I have never heard of. The 2nd thing is they have cleaned the leather with what I can only assume is some kind of sex lube, slippery isn't the word, ha ha.

Offline Horney

• 10k hero

Offline Horney

• 10k hero
Stickered up.

Offline dubber36

• Forum addict
It needs chrome exhaust trims. In fact I'm surprised they're not there. They are only about £25 from the dealers.
Red Mk6 gone replaced with a white Mk7 which has gone too. Green Mk2 here to stay.