Author Topic: F REG, WHITE GOLF GTI KARMAN CONVERTIBLE 4 SALE. LTD ED.  (Read 1373 times)

Offline oh_dannyboyuk

• Just got here
 :grin:

Hi All,
   I have finally decided to part with my Mark 1 Golf GTI Convertible. I am looking to sell it or swap for a Camper of some sort.
It is on an F plate, 89000 miles, been in the garage for the last 6 months, but been out a few times a week. All in white (including hood), has white interior, white body kit white alloys (with locking bolts), new Gaskett, radiator, cam belt and oil filter, engine is imaculate. Great sports suspension and goes like stink!!
Reluctant to get rid of it, but due to baby not really practicle any more, but like I said I would consider swapping for a camper, serious offeres only!
You can contact me on my Gmail address : danthorpe1@gmail.com

Also looking forward to making some VW friends on here for furture project I am concidering!

Cheers
Dub man dan !!

free

Re: F REG, WHITE GOLF GTI KARMAN CONVERTIBLE 4 SALE. LTD ED.
« Reply #1 on: 24 February 2005, 13:54 »
well youve come to the right place :laugh:

welcome to the forum :wink:

mrwotto

« Reply #2 on: 24 February 2005, 15:51 »
welcome to the forum mate

I would try putting your car in the cars for sale section will probably have more luck with selling it in there :grin:

Offline gibby

• Forum addict
  • Champions of Europe,ooh ,just the five times then!
« Reply #3 on: 25 February 2005, 15:02 »
Hi matey, welcome to the site. As mrwotto says best to put your car in the for sale section but if it's a swap for a camper you are after have a look at this forum and post on there - http://www.volkszone.com/VZi/
......now officially dubless.