Author Topic: My neighbours brand new BMW 6 series convertable (no pictures, just a rant)  (Read 5911 times)

Offline JDM82

• Here all the time
My neighbour has just purchased a brand new series 6 convertable. She paid £67,000 and its the dogs nuts! She washed it for the first time the other day and I couldn't help but notice the cheap CARPLAN shampoo she was using as well as the jumbo sponge and only ONE BUCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!

I watched til I could take it no more and I went out and tried to educate her on how to clean a car the correct way.

I got a blank look and a "Its only a car" comment  :angry:

As I walked away shaking my head in disgust I noticed her rubbing the hell out of a load of dried bird poo............... I went in the house and screamed into a pillow  :grin:

Some people dont deserve top of the range cars, I know its her car and her money etc but...........................

GOLF GTi - The legendary hot hatch

Offline Rhyso

• Global Moderator
  • Sir Postalot
Should take that sponge and slap some sense into her  :laugh: :laugh:

Offline tech1889

• Serious forum addict
  • Mk2 GTI FTW !!
It stings people in the arse when they come to sell the car with shocking paintwork..
Mk4 Golf GTI anniversary and mk6 golf tdi :)

Offline JDM82

• Here all the time
Also she came in today and shes proper curbed the driver side alloys, either that or Freddie Kruger has changed a tyre for her  :undecided:

Offline The Mighty Elvi

• I live here
  • I'm better than you today.
It's a woman.  What did you expect? a Guy?

:nerd:

Offline JDM82

• Here all the time
Next time I see her Im gunna take her keys off........ Slap her hand and say NO! ..... NO!

And if that fooking sponge comes back out well...................... Its definately a kick in the fanny for her  :evil:

Offline scarr89

• I live here
  • Mk4 Golf, DERV FTW!
The world just isn't fair!

But how flipping thick is she, spending nearly 70k on a motor and then not taking proper care of it! You would of thought she'd do some research or at least pick up the yellow pagers for a local valet service!!

Offline Seanl

• I live here
Next time I see her Im gunna take her keys off........ Slap her hand and say NO! ..... NO!

And if that fooking sponge comes back out well...................... Its definately a kick in the fanny for her   :evil:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: tickles me!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Classic Green Corrado VR6 Storm | Jetex Cat back | BMC CDA | VT mounts | Bilstein B12 | 288mm front brakes | Mk4 rear brakes | Goodridge braided hoses | BBS RX228s | Shortshifter | Lupo wipers | Uprated headlight loom | All red rears | Refreshed leather | Fresh paint |

Offline F17BAD

• Forum addict
  • Golf MTM S3 GTI TURBO
best thing to do is not let it get to you

about 10 years ago this was how everyone washed their cars and if you used Auto Glym SRP you were the daddy

Guy across road from me uses a broom and a big nasty old paint bucket thing to wash his car, it sounds like sandpaper

:grin:

Not no ordinary GTI....

House classics and Techno mixes:
https://soundcloud.com/bradkells
www.mixcloud.com/kells/

Offline mellow yellow

• I live here
  • A Driffield Dubber!
offer to wash it for her, if she can afford a £70k car then she can afford to slip you a few brown beer tokens for a quick wash and wax done properly, just tell her of the money you are saving her in depreciation for not swirling the feck out of before its a year old!