Author Topic: Today's cleaning sesh pics :)  (Read 5912 times)

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
Re: Today's cleaning sesh pics :)
« Reply #20 on: 25 November 2009, 17:52 »
u gonna clip the splitter back on then???   :grin:

Need a new splitter mate, this one if fudged.  :rolleyes: But it's lasted for 18 months! Non genuine.

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #21 on: 25 November 2009, 18:09 »
if you get a chance to put another coat of 915 on in the next few days or in the next week then do so... a few coats of this stuff and you'll be done for wints!

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
« Reply #22 on: 25 November 2009, 18:10 »
if you get a chance to put another coat of 915 on in the next few days or in the next week then do so... a few coats of this stuff and you'll be done for wints!

Okay, what if it rains tonight? Still okay to do it?

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #23 on: 25 November 2009, 18:16 »

yes.. gently waffle off the beaded water and apply as normal... applying in the rain is a no no

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
« Reply #24 on: 25 November 2009, 18:22 »

yes.. gently waffle off the beaded water and apply as normal... applying in the rain is a no no

Good job I applied it again to the bonnet then :) it was only very light rain but still enough to build up some water. I'll get out there tomorrow and reapply another layer. Cheers Guy.

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #25 on: 25 November 2009, 18:24 »

Good job I applied it again to the bonnet then :) it was only very light rain but still enough to build up some water. I'll get out there tomorrow and reapply another layer. Cheers Guy.

yeah... and the the time you wash it after that too if you get a chance... gives the wax an opportunity to cure inbetween coats

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
« Reply #26 on: 25 November 2009, 18:26 »

yeah... and the the time you wash it after that too if you get a chance... gives the wax an opportunity to cure inbetween coats

Oh okay cool, thanks for the tip. I was only going to apply a second coat possibly but if three is recommended I'll do that. I'm surprised how much actually comes in the Collinite tin, very impressed.

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
« Reply #27 on: 25 November 2009, 18:39 »
it'll last you ages fella... its a really good thing to have in your arsenal

Offline Shady Pioneer

• Serious forum addict
  • graphic designer.
« Reply #28 on: 25 November 2009, 18:44 »
it'll last you ages fella... its a really good thing to have in your arsenal

I always knew 915 was good, and the deal I got thanks to Jeynesey couldn't be missed, so will look forward to the result  :smiley:

Offline Dan J

• I live here
  • Pro Valeting and correcting paint since 95
« Reply #29 on: 25 November 2009, 20:09 »
looks good dude :wink:
I EAT CARNAUBA FLAKES FOR BREAKFAST!!!