Author Topic: decent wax  (Read 5367 times)

Offline Guy

• Forum addict
Re: decent wax
« Reply #30 on: 09 August 2009, 17:53 »
You shouldnt do anything in the sun, mine stays out of the sun from start to finish!

wtf is the sun?!

some people don't have the luxury for non-sun application of goodies... just cut down drying/curing times etc and you should be ok, its not ideal but it is a means to an end

Jkctr

« Reply #31 on: 09 August 2009, 19:19 »
If i have to clean it with the sun out i do it late in the evening so the buildings cause a shadow.

If i was doing a full correction i would just leave it.

If i had to then
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/6502210/Trail/searchtext%3EGAZEBO.htm

Offline Reasty

• I live here
  • Alpine white valver.
« Reply #32 on: 10 August 2009, 15:31 »
I use auto glym aquawax,the beauty with this stuff is you can use it on everything so no need to be carefull bowt getting it on the trim or on the windows,and it comes with 2 microfibre cloths aswell,id highly reccomend it (tad expensive tho).

Jkctr

« Reply #33 on: 10 August 2009, 17:47 »
I use auto glym aquawax,the beauty with this stuff is you can use it on everything so no need to be carefull bowt getting it on the trim or on the windows,and it comes with 2 microfibre cloths aswell,id highly reccomend it (tad expensive tho).

Its more like a detailer spray with wax properties. Good to use to top up your wax but wouldnt use as my LSP!