Author Topic: MK 6 GTI on 5th Gear  (Read 30320 times)

Offline VWKev

• I live here
  • Please Support Non-Human Rights
Re: MK 6 GTI on 5th Gear
« Reply #140 on: 09 July 2009, 13:41 »
Does that mean you won't be posting anything for a while then?  :laugh:

Now where would the fun be in that.  :wink:

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline davoaj

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #141 on: 09 July 2009, 13:48 »
Good lad!

Seriously though mate, I can see why people wind you up at times. But just remember it is only a forum and whilst it's a good place for banter and some decent advice don't lose track of the fact that nothing on here should really matter to you this much. Just enjoy it and use it for what it's meant for.

Then, when your car arrives you can stick some pictures up and get out there on the road instead of getting repetitive strain injuries by staring at your monitor all day and typing away on here!

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #142 on: 09 July 2009, 13:55 »
If I had to guess Kev you're unemployed, live with your mum and don't have the funds to buy a Mk6. Seriously, I'm sure you've said you're mid thirties or something and yet your mum pays for your computer while you splash out thousands on a new car??? Not sure how you have time to live on this forum quite so much either with your strenuous job and tough bodybuilding routine.

Oh and I'm fairly sure the taxman would see it as a benefit in kind.

Forgot to reply to this bit...

Should I let the taxman know I got my corporate gym membership too, after all that price is not available to the public ?

GTI mk6, 3dr Manual (Yes Manual! If I wanted a Taxi I'd hail one, not spend £1500 on one), Candy White, Full Leather, Xenons, ACC, 18", RCD510 + Dynaudio, DAB Radio, Winter Pack, Luxury Pack, Fiscon Bluetooth Plus, Golf R LED's.

"Some say he drives a Shopping car, and that his car dent was actually a beauty spot....all we know is he's called Captain Failboat"

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #143 on: 09 July 2009, 14:02 »
Good lad!

Seriously though mate, I can see why people wind you up at times. But just remember it is only a forum and whilst it's a good place for banter and some decent advice don't lose track of the fact that nothing on here should really matter to you this much. Just enjoy it and use it for what it's meant for.

Then, when your car arrives you can stick some pictures up and get out there on the road instead of getting repetitive strain injuries by staring at your monitor all day and typing away on here!

Agreed Davo, I just wish others would remember its just a forum too, and while I shouldnt react to them, they are just as much in the wrong by baiting and trolling for a reaction. Mate at work here just sitting next to me, told him I'm unemployed, I have no intention on buying a car I just joined a forum for fun and so I could lie to people, and my mum gives me all her money for computers etc, of course after we laughed a bit, he did say, and I quote 'Kev, sounds like those neds are just jealous mate, and one other thing, why do you still goto the site and what day is it you cash your giro ?'  :grin:

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
« Reply #144 on: 09 July 2009, 14:06 »
I think the reason people say the things they do Kev is because you seem incapable of actually reading what has been said and taking it in and then just go off in your own little world. I know it frustrates the hell out of me when I say something and then you turn it in something completely different to what I said, I then re-explain myself and you STILL fail to take in what I'm saying.

Offline Rolfe

• I live here
« Reply #145 on: 09 July 2009, 14:33 »
<....snip rest of rant....>  I'm a Poser ? f**k me, I've heard it all now.

Crikey, and I was trying to defend him!

Cool it, Kev.  There is a certain type of young man who is all talk and no action.  Whether or not the inference is justified, your posts come over somewhat in that way.  When you finally get your car, and post the pics, they'll be laughing on the other side of their faces.

Kev has a long way to go before he's close to my gold standard of "poser".  See below for reference.

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?postid=2649996#post2649996

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?postid=2650090#post265009

That guy originally posted that lot in his own name.  He went on to defend pretty much to his last breath some interesting misconceptions including the notion that there is no gravity in a vacuum - for example inside a cathode ray tube.  Unfortunately the other thing that showed up against his name when someone Googled it was a court judgement against him for mortgage arrears.   :rolleyes:

Kev isn't even in that league.  Kev is fantasising, like we all do.  Doesn't make him insincere.  Sometimes dreams just take a bit longer to realise, that's all.

Rolfe.

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #146 on: 09 July 2009, 14:40 »
I think the reason people say the things they do Kev is because you seem incapable of actually reading what has been said and taking it in and then just go off in your own little world. I know it frustrates the hell out of me when I say something and then you turn it in something completely different to what I said, I then re-explain myself and you STILL fail to take in what I'm saying.

I'm capable of reading whats said, dont give me that crap.

Let me give you some examples.. such as.... 'i dont believe your getting a car' 'at least we have ordered one' 'have you ordered a car yet? didnt think so' 'your a tosser' 'your unemployed'

I thought so though, its my fault, what is actually typed up there, is not actually what was said, care to explain to me where I've gone wrong ?

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
« Reply #147 on: 09 July 2009, 14:41 »
Im not doubting he is getting a MK6, tbh I couldn't care less.

Iv clearly missed something here, why do people no longer think he is getting one?

Offline VWKev

• I live here
« Reply #148 on: 09 July 2009, 14:43 »
Im not doubting he is getting a MK6, tbh I couldn't care less.

Iv clearly missed something here, why do people no longer think he is getting one?

Good question.

I've got another question, Alan, why dont you and others tell everyone else that swears at me, and baits a reaction out of me to calm down too ? Why am I the only one that seems to be the 'outcast' in the clique ?

Offline AlanD

• 10k hero
  • MK5 2.0T 16v
« Reply #149 on: 09 July 2009, 14:48 »
You make a point Kev  :undecided:

I just got wound up with tunnel vision view of MK5 owners not liking the MK6 (which isnt true) and no matter how many times I try and explain you didn't listen but thats petty now and ages ago.