Author Topic: Farewell Photoshoot  (Read 3926 times)

Offline Mr_F

• I live here
Re: Farewell Photoshoot
« Reply #10 on: 12 August 2012, 23:23 »
Good progression that...

You'll see a GTI again in time!  It's Natural Order.
61 Plate GTD 5dr, Shadow Blue, 18" Charleston's, Flat Tyre Indicator, Cruise Control, Bi-xenon (With Dynamic Curve), Storage Pack, Winter Pack and RCD 510.

Jimmymature

« Reply #11 on: 12 August 2012, 23:28 »

Wow, what a video you have some skillz.

Jim

Offline Mr GTD

• I live here
« Reply #12 on: 13 August 2012, 08:53 »
Lovely GTI, lovely Audi and a great video! :afro:

+1 at least your staying vag....
Collected 1st March 17 - MK7 GTD 5dr DSG Pure White With Optional Extras - Tech Pack - Sports & Sound - Pan Roof - Tints - Leather

Offline ErikGTI

• I live here
« Reply #13 on: 13 August 2012, 09:14 »
Hi, I see your exhaustpipes are the standard can you enlighten me on that... :cool:
I'LL BEAT YOU TO THE BBC STUDIO........

Offline Awry

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #14 on: 13 August 2012, 13:28 »
Lovely GTI, lovely Audi and a great video! :afro:

+1 at least your staying vag....

I'm a member of the norwegian VW-Audi club so it was a nice coincidence that I ended up with an Audi after the GTI. Got lucky with finding one in such good condition locally. If not I would have ended up with a Volvo.

Hi, I see your exhaustpipes are the standard can you enlighten me on that... :cool:

It's Milltek. I tried the Milltek Race 3" seen here: http://www.millteksport.com/images/custom/780.jpg

I wasn't happy with it as it was boomy in certain rpm range. I got to try a newer one made for the Scirocco R. Fits perfect and it was exactly what I was looking for. Meatier sound but at the same time quiet when just cruising without any boomyness what-so-ever. The best part is how it looks from behind. No huge ugly box visible from the back. Actually less visible then the standard. You have to look under the car to even see the box. :)

Seen here: http://www.millteksport.com/images/custom/983.jpg It's the one marked with blue text.
Reflex Silver MK6 GTI 3-door DSG, DCC, Sunroof, 18" Detroit, Xenons, LED tail lights, RCD 510, Dynaudio, Media-in, Bluetooth, Cruise Control, Winter Pack.

Added Milltek 3" Race exhaust and H&R suspension.

Offline The Doc

• Forum addict
  • E63s Estate - Vito Sport
« Reply #15 on: 13 August 2012, 15:05 »
Looks so good in Silver, the tartan trim even looks good against it - Nice pics  :wink:

Offline Awry

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #16 on: 13 August 2012, 18:12 »
Looks so good in Silver, the tartan trim even looks good against it - Nice pics  :wink:

hehe thanks. :D Tartan trim is definitely a like or hate thing. I fell for it since it fits so well with the red accents and since it reminds me of the GTI heritage.
Reflex Silver MK6 GTI 3-door DSG, DCC, Sunroof, 18" Detroit, Xenons, LED tail lights, RCD 510, Dynaudio, Media-in, Bluetooth, Cruise Control, Winter Pack.

Added Milltek 3" Race exhaust and H&R suspension.

Offline GreyVILLAn

• Not said much yet
« Reply #17 on: 15 August 2012, 00:16 »
Nice Audi Awry.  :smiley:
But that Golf looks totally stunning.  :grin:
First one ive seen in silver and it looks cool.  :cool:
And as The Doc says the tartan trim even looks good.  :smiley:

Offline MBCGTI

• GTI forum regular
« Reply #18 on: 15 August 2012, 11:45 »
As a family wagon dont think you could have chosen better, looks seriously nice.